Wednesday 13 October 2010

Twelve weeks of Christmas - card 2

Stamps:  Winter Post; Ink:  Crumb cake, Sahara Sand, Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red, Other:  Big Shot, Top Note Die, Sponge dauber, Riding Hood Red/Very Vanilla striped ribbon (retired), Crop -a- Dile
This is the second card we made at the Christmas Stamp-a-Stack last week.

The colour in this photo looks a little strange, sorry about that!  The ribbon is a retired Riding Hood Red/Very Vanilla that was in a Mini last Christmas, I think, that I was trying to use up.  There is, fortunately, more lovely ribbon like it in the current catalogue!

There is supposed to be a class this week according to my calendar on the right - but I'm just going to focus on the fortnightly Christmas Stamp-A-Stack this month!

Next Stamp-A-Stack is on next week - 21st I think.  I'm thinking of running a night time one next Friday night too, if anyone is interested?

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...