Tuesday 16 November 2010

More Christmas Cards

Whoops, it took me a little longer than I'd hoped to get back to my blog - what can I say?  the Silly Season has started early this year!  I have been stampin' up a storm though, so I have lots to show you (it has taken ages to upload and edit the photos, I think my puter is starting to get a little difficult in her advanced age).  I'm pretty sure I haven't uploaded these yet, anyway!  None of them have the traditional green and red colour scheme (I must be subconsciously rebelling?).

Stamps:  Delightfully Decorative
Ink:  Sahara Sand, Tempting Turquoise
Paper:  Sahara Sand, Tempting Turquoise, Brushed Gold, Whisper White
Other:  Ornament Punch, Dimensionals, Linen thread


Stamps:  Delightful Decorations
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Sahara Sand, Tempting Turquoise
Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, Brushed Gold, Whisper White
Other:  basic rhinestones, ornament punch, linen thread, dimensionals


This was a design I CASEd from Paula Funston, I think I saw it on SCS?
Stamps:  Hello Again, Winter Post, Short & Sweet
Ink:  Bashful Blue, Real Red
Paper:  Real Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Other:  Trio of Hearts Punch, Crimper, Dimensionals, stapler, scallop edge punch  

Also - this weeks' class is about making Christmas presents, which I need to do with only a few weeks left of school !  Come along and make some gifts for teachers, neighbours, etc.

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...