Wednesday 8 June 2011

Mmmm, cupcakes!

Here's some yumminess I made for a special birthday girl last weekend - her Mum is an exceptionally talented baker, so how could I go past the cupcake punch and matching stamp set? I also used the new-to-me adhesive sheets (why have I waited so long?) to punch the little pieces with DSP to make then into stickers.

I had enough left over to make this cute tag ( Lately I've been trying to make cards and matching tags as with children the card often gets separated from the gift in all the excitement).

The next pictures are of a card made by my customer and friend Michelle Clarke - she hasn't a blog yet- for my uplink Steph's latest sketch challenge. I think she did a great job! Nice to have a guest artist here at Handmade.

The final picture is my first attempt with glitter and the adhesive sheets. Love it!

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...