Wednesday 6 June 2012

June Promotions and Class

Two promotions this month!  The we {heart} our hostesses Promotion, where you can earn an extra $90 hostess dollars if you hold a workshop with a total of $650 or more - WOW!  So much free stuff! 



The other promotion is the Reason to Smile Promotion, which is the name of this sweet stamp set you can either purchase or earn for free with your order over $125.  Free stuff is always a reason to smile!


Finally, my June class will be using this sweet stamp set to make some beautiful projects!
I have a daytime class set for Thursday 14th June at 10:00am - 1:00pm at my place.  If you can't do daytimes, let me know and I'll schedule an evening class for you instead.


And I almost forgot this little beauty:  This item will be in our new catalogue (due to come out in September 2012), but you can order them now!  They are designed to sit on top of the Simply Scored tool and are fabulous for making your own envelopes, etc.  

And I WON one of these at Convention!  Woot!  





No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...