Friday 1 June 2012

My Birthday!

My birthday was on Tuesday, and I feel like I am having a Birthday Festival, LOL!

I had a lovely day - my children made me cards (of course!), went to lunch with a gorgeous girlfriend. When I went to pick up the kids at school a sweet friend of mine jumped out from behind a pillar and presented me with a balloon and a box of handmade cupcakes!

And to keep the festivities rolling, I am in Canberra for the rest of the week at our annual Stampin' Up! Convention. I feel like it is a Festival of Me! Hahaha.

 

I will try to update as and when I can. I love being able to do this. Thanks to my patient husband, helpful mother and gorgeous kids for giving me a "Leave Pass" from being Mum for a few days.

I am loving being with 450+ other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who love this company and stamping. I love that two of my downline, Maree and Michelle, are here with me at their first Convention. I love catching up with fun, creative people from all over Australia, who I only see online usually. I love listening to inspiring speakers and learning something new about my business. I love meeting our Australian Staff and the US Home Office staff - including Shelli Gardner, the founder and CEO. I love getting sneak peeks and new products from the Catalogue that won't be released until September, and seeing creative and beautiful samples.

I love my job!

here are a few pictures of Convention (and Canberra) so far:

Autumn colour! You don't see much of that in Brisbane.


The coveted Convention Bag!

Memento Mall - lots of Stampin' Up! Goodies just for Demonstrators to buy as business items, gifts for hostesses and downlines, or just for our birthday!

Gorgeous displays!

More to come when I have a chance to edit and upload.

 

 

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...