Sunday 8 July 2012

Christmas In July Class Sneak Peek

I have been having so much fun making Christmas stuff the past few days!

Want to see?


A sweet divided box filled with gift tags - perfect present!


I've been sampling some of the chocolates I bought to put inside the boxes.  Oops.

a closer look at the cards and matching box.  I was inspired by  a post on  the fabulously talented Tanya Bell's blog and adapted the template designed by another clever girl, Sandi Dailey.
I have been making decorations, etc the whole shebang!  So make sure you RSVP to let me know if you'll be there Thursday (morning) or Friday (evening).




1 comment:

leannep said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lou!! Hope you & your ladies have loads of fun & laughter. I'm sure they will LOVE the projects you have created for them x

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...