Thursday 15 November 2012

Christmas Stamp a Stack - what you missed!

I'm posting these photographs taken at 11:00pm with my iPhone - so please excuse the quality!  Better to have poor photos than none at all, right?

Because I've just waved off my lovely customers from the Stamp-a-Stack I'll probably need to edit this post with further details later, I'm too tired to type much tonight!

Here are the cards we made - we did two each of five designs.

The first card used Cherry Cobbler and Wild Wasabi, and the Daydream Medallions stamp set (I love using a non-Christmas set for a Christmas card!  Shows how versatile this stamp set is), and the matching framelit.  This is the quickest and easiest card to make in bulk, I think.  


The second card is pretty much the same - same colour combination and stamp set (Daydream Medallions) but I made a more obvious Wreath this time.  The red dots are Cherry Cobbler glitter glue. I also used Cherry Cobbler embossing powder on the "Noel," but it looks a little pinker that Cherry Cobbler in this photo.


This was a break from the traditional red and green combination - Summer Starfruit and Raspberry ripple instead.  I also used the stamp set and framelit set in the current promotion for November.


This one is CASE'd from a card in our Demonstrator magazine, Impressions.  I changed it up by using the music notes roller stamp and embossing the background with Irridescent Ice embossing powder.  It looks gorgeous and sparkly in real life!


Finally a second card using Summer Starfruit and the stamp set and framelit combo in the promotion.  


I hope you've enjoyed them!  I'm off to bed now.  

1 comment:

kilroy said...

I like them all but especially the music note background with the punched ornaments. I am always looking for music ideas.

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...