Friday 30 November 2012

One down, three to go!

My eldest child finishes school for the year today, so I sent off her teacher present yesterday. I was also responsible for making a card and gift card holder from the entire class - also done!

I haven't had time yet to upload all the photos of the presents I've made, but I still have three teachers to go - my younger three finish school for the year next Friday.

Here's a collage of the gift card holder I made (with a dummy iTunes card to check for size) and the matching card from the class:



It looks a little small - I did the collage from my iPad while still in bed this morning!  


No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...