Saturday 15 December 2012

Clearance Rack Blitz Week 1




I know, I'm a little late for the 14 December - 20th December Clearance Rack, I'm so sorry!

And, to make it worse, some things are sold out already!

Click on the link here for all the Clearance Rack Blitz Details!

To recap, the Clearance Rack is a temporary promotion where you can purchase some retired products for up to 70% off!  No wonder they are selling out fast.






As far as I know, the following products are already SOLD OUT!

Real Red Grosgrain ribbon
12 x 12 Regal Rose Smooth Cardstock
Christmas Greetings (Wood) Stamp Set
In Colour A4
Riding Hood Red 12 x 12
Gold Brads
Basic Gray Marker
Holiday Lineup Stamp Set
Soft Holly Wheel
Happy Christmas Mate Stamp Set


Contact me ASAP if there is something you fancy on the list - I can't promise it will still be available!







No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...