As promised - the gift card holder tutorial.
You will need:
- Sticky Strip,;
- Paper Trimmer;
- 11cm x 9 cm piece of Cardstock;
- Co-ordinating DSp to decorate if desired ;
- bone folder or Simply Scored plus stylus,;
- embellishments as desired.
1. Take your 11cm x 14 cm piece of card stock and score it on the long side at 3.5cm and 9cm as per the photograph below:
2. Apply sticky Strip to the edges of the shorter fold to form a pocket for your gift card. Be sure to check it will fit. If desired, you can use an Edgelit to make a cute cut away convex edge to the pocket, as shown, and a fancy edge to the top flap (pinking shears would work too).
3. Decorate and embellish as desired.
That's it! Embarrassingly easy. Once you have the measurements for the score lines, it practically makes itself!