Wednesday 2 October 2013

October Promotions!


There are two fabulous promotions this month from Stampin' Up!  - first this Hostess Promotion, running all month until the 31st October:


There are three ways you can party more with me in October:
1.  Book a party - invite some friends around, make some tea, and I'll teach you how to make a fun project.  A fun Girls' Night/Day In! You will earn Hostess Dollars ($50 free product) if the sales from your party reach $300.  You'll get the extra $25 to spend if your sales total $400 or more - which means $85 free stuff!

2.  Place an individual order (or get together with a friend to order together) with me by email  for the qualifying amount (see #1).

3.  Place an Online order with me for the qualifying amount (see #1).  Follow the link to My Online Store

If you want to place a small order, without qualifying for Hostess rewards - that's OK too!

The second Promotion this month is HUGE - you can join my team as a Demonstrator for only $25 between the 7th October and the 21st October 2013.


This is a special 25 year anniversary offer and is unlikely to be repeated.  So if you have ever thought about joining to get the fabulous discount or just to have a "hobby job" to bring in a little extra cash - this is your chance. 

If you are interested, or want to know more - contact me!  You can sign up online from my website HERE.

And while I'm at it - today is the day new Digital Downloads for MDS are released!  Here are this week's downloads:


For a better look and to purchase any of these Christmas downloads (I have my eye on several!) please go to my Online Store HERE.

Remember, the recruiting offer is only for two weeks, starting the 7th October.  The Party Promotion is on until the 31st!


No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...