Tuesday 11 November 2008

Launch and First Christmas Card Class!

A big thank you to all the lovely ladies who came to my Launch Workshop on Saturday - Linda did a fabulous job, and although space was tight and the weather sticky, everyone seemed to have a good time.  Thank you also to Linda, who made the day so successful.  

This week's Christmas Card Class is now fully booked, and I'll post a picture of the cards we will make soon.  It should be a lot of fun!

Please let me know if you wish to be added to my email list to receive my newsletter about monthly specials and classes.  

Right, better go prepare for Thursday!

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...