Wednesday 26 November 2008

More Summer Mini Preview

Here is a cute gift card holder I made using the almost retired Holiday Harmony DSP (Spring Mini), Purely Pomegranate cardstock and matching satin ribbon (ribbon also from the Spring Mini).  It was really easy, but looks impressive.  I used a template by Kristina Werner at Two Peas in a Bucket.  Hmm, we have that sideways issue again!  Moving on....


To another Summer Mini preview!  Here I've used the NEW scallop edge punch (LOVE it!), new DSP, a new stamp set called Eastern Blooms, AND new chunky glitter.  What's not to love about chunky glitter?  The little flower I've randomly stamped is actually from the Three For You Punch Box set (not new, it is from the main 2008-09 catalogue).

Same new scallop edge punch, new DSP and I've also stamped then punched out flowers from the Three For You Punch Box.  Don't you love how they match the flowers on the DSP perfectly?

Here's two little boy's birthday card using my jumbo outline alphabet, new stamp set In the Stars, and I've punched out one of the stars with the Large Star punch.  Again, love how it was made to co-ordinate with stamps!


No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...