Tuesday 4 November 2008

Not a Christmas card......

I've just finished 50 Christmas cards for Mum so I'm feeling a little "over" Christmas already.   Hopefully I can find my Christmas spirit again soon, after refreshing myself with some NON-Christmas cards.

My lovely friend Kate asked me to make her some cards, and when I  went over to the Two Peas in a Bucket site I was inspired to CASE (copy and share everything) these cards by Jennifer McGuire.  I'm using different stamps and paper of course, all Stampin' Up!  The butterfly is from the Hostess set, "Time Well Spent".



I love the clean and simple look (hmm, you've probably noticed that already!)  I've come back and edited the photos - I jazzed up the cards a little. 

I also made some "girl" cards and "boy" cards using the same double-sided DSP (different sides) and some generic note cards.  Hope you like them Kate!




Hmm, wonder why some of my pictures end up sideways?  Let's pretend I meant to do that!


2 comments:

Chrissie said...

I love your cards! I really like simple and clean!

Louise said...

Thanks Chrissie!

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...