Wednesday 15 April 2009

Dreams du Birthday

I'm Baa-ack!

I have a few friends with birthdays this month, and here are two cards I whipped up for them using the gorgeous Bella Rose DSP, and the Dreams Du Jour stamp set.


I used Basic Gray, and Riding Hood Red ink and cardstock.

Then I used the same stamp set to make a card for my amazing friend Michelle, who just completed her first ever Ocean Swim ! Way to go 'Chelle!


Finally another birthday card this time using Fifth Avenue Floral, Sweet Always DSP, and some of the new superfine pink glitter on the lilly stamens, to bling it up. Please don't laugh at my sad bow-tying skills! I know it's something I need to work on! Now you know why I usually just tie a knot....


And Happy birthday Stephanie Pike!

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...