Monday 20 April 2009

Going to Convention, Yippeee!

As a stay-at-home Mum of four children under the age of nine I don't get the opportunity to travel very often. But thanks to the miracle of frequent flyer points (my husband travels regularly for work) I am going to the annual Stampin' Up! Convention in Canberra on 1st-2nd May. I am very excited! I haven't been to Canberra since we drove through on our way home from the school Snowy trip in 1986. My buddy Linda (my Upline) and I are travelling together - it is going to be a blast!

I'm looking forward to meeting other Demos (some of whom are on my Blogroll), getting ideas and inspiration and business tips, and well, just having some child-free time! At the moment I'm busy making swaps (demos swap cards they've made with each other so you come away with heaps of new ideas), which I hope I will finish in time. Still haven't decided what I'm wearing to the Awards Dinner and I'm not sure I have enough warm things (here in Brisbane it just doesn't get that cold!), but I'm excited nevertheless. Can't wait to share all the fun new stuff I'll be learning!

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...