Thursday 16 April 2009

Upsy Daisyo

I know - I've got to start thinking up some snappy titles for my posts. But there are days when that just ain't gonna happen. Deal with it.

I have been playing with two more NEW stamp sets - Upsy Daisy and Cheep Talk.

Here's Upsy Daisy - straightforward and simple:


It's a gorgeous silhouette that looks great all on its own. But that doesn't mean we can't play with it!

In these two cards I've coloured the stamp with my markers then spritzed the stamp with water to make the mottled, watercolour look of the image. In the image above I stamped onto whisper white cardstock; in the image below I stamped onto watercolour paper. Can you see the difference?
I think this card needs something on the right side, but I haven't decided what yet. I'll post it again if I decide!

I've been playing with the yummy new Button Latte collection of buttons on those cards above as well. They look good enough to eat!

Finally here's a card using Cheep Talk - it's similar to the Good Friend set and coordinates with the Good Morning Sunshine DSP as well. I can see many possibilities for this set!

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...