Wednesday 3 March 2010

You Rock!

You really do, you know!  LOL

I whipped up a couple of these cards fairly quickly (intending for them to join the "Craft Stall" pile).  My almost ten year old daughter assures me that the adolescent set will love it.  Sometimes it can be hard to find things for that age group - no longer into pink and fairies.  This stamp set  (Just Jawing) will get a workout I think!

I also used the matching "Scary Skulls" wheel for the background.  The hearts were coloured with a marker then I added glitter - I think they look pretty good!  Finally, I made the "You Rock"sentiment into a banner, curled it around my finger to give it some dimension, and that was that.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Mornin Lou!

I'm most excited to see this card cause I have that set due to arrive on my doorstep tomorrow! I just love what you've done with it and I can't wait to play with my set! It took me a lonnnnnnng time to warm to it though since I first saw it in the catty! lol

Have a great day chicki!

Karen
x

Louise said...

Karen, you are like a one-woman cheer squad! Thank you for your kindness. I'm like you, it took me ages to warm to this set, and I've only recently purchased it! I'd love to see what you do with it - perhaps a guest spot here?

Karen said...

LOL - I am your cheersquad Lou - I'm even wearing a pink tu tu and have those big pom pom shakers! Not a nice vision but hey........I'm happy to do it for ya! You go girl! lol

Luv K
x

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...