Friday 15 April 2011

Banner Birthday Girl

In my last post I showed you a card I'd made for a boy's birthday. Using the same layout and elements, but changing the colours, I made a girl's card. I used so e scraps of leftover DSP fro. The Autumn Winter Mini (Sweet Stitches) and stamped Happy Birthday in Melon Mambo using a stamp from the Party This Way set.

Of course, the wrapping paper is stamped to match and made from recycled brown paper, and there is a cute tag to match.

I've also included a photo of the gift tag I made for Artie, to match his card.

School holidays have begun here, so I'll post when I am able to....perhaps I'll get some stamping time?

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...