Friday 7 October 2011

Birthday Owls

Hello!  It has been wonderful with the kids back to school this week...except then I fell into a heap with a bad cold, asthma, etc, which hasn't been so fun.  It has also meant that I haven't yet sorted out details of my classes etc this month - but fear not, I'll get onto that ASAP!

In the meantime, my eldest has been invited to her BFF's sleepover birthday party tonight, and I had to whip something up (literally moments ago).  BFF is heavily in love with all things owl related at present, so I dragged out that faithful owl punch and went to work:

Stamps:  Perfectly Penned
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper:  Pool Party, Real Red, Brights DSP Stack, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Shimmery White
Other:  Big Shot, Ovals die, Owl Punch, Bird Punch, 2-way glue, Dimensionals

Here's the card I made, and as I had the present in a large kraft paper bag, I added a co-ordinating tag made in seconds with the Big Shot using the Two Tags die:

Paper: Pool Party, Early Espresso, Shimmery White, Brights DSP Stack
Other:  Big Shot, Ovals Die, Two Tags Die, Owl Punch, 2 Way glue, Dimensionals


Too easy!  And best of all, I used scraps that were on my desk already!

Gotta dash, doing the Kindy & school run.  

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...