Wednesday 26 October 2011

Tis the Season

Here's a card I made which would be quite easy to mass produce - I used Tis the Season, Jet Black Stayzon, water colour crayons, a blender pen, cherry cobbler spotted ribbon, and the big shot scallop circle and clear circle dies. The sentiment was heat embossed with new Cherry Cobbler embossing powder. Lots of sponging around the edges with the tea stain ink from the distressing kit.
I love this DSP (First Edition SpecialityDSP) too, so versatile!
Funny to think the Big Shot has only been in our catalogue for a year, but it is utterly indispensable to me now!
A quick reminder about my class tomorrow and Stamp night on Friday night too. Hope you are having a lovely week!

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...