Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Framelit Love

I must admit that I am in love with the new Mini catalogue.  If I don't have it all yet, I suspect I will by the time it retires!  

I am particularly enjoying these new framelits dies with the co-ordinating stamp set - so pretty and shabby-chic.  Simple too - you can leave the image uncoloured as in my Sympathy card, or watercolour the flowers as in the Thank you card.  It is up to you.

Stamps:  Apothecary Art (125527 Clearmount, set of 6 $50.95);
Loving Thoughts (125845 Clearmount, set of 11, $44.95)
Paper:  Whisper White; Pool Party; Island Indigo
Ink:  Jet Black Stayzon
Accessories:  Big Shot, Framelits dies (Labels Collection, 125598, set of 6, $49.95); Textured Impressions Embossing Folders Adorning Accents (125601, set of 3, $16.95)
Basic Pearls

Stamps:  Apothecary Art (as above), Thank You Kindly (115884, set of 4, $24.95)
Paper:  Whisper White, Pool Party, Confetti White
Ink:  Jet Black Stayzon, Classic Ink pads:  Pool Party, Regal Rose, Old Olive, pirouette pink; so Saffron marker
Accessories:  Big Shot as above, Labels dies as above, Blender Pens, Paper Snips, Adhesive pearls

1 comment:

Leah said...

Beautiful cards Lou, Haven't had much time to play with my framelits yet, can't wait.