Saturday 28 April 2012

Launch Projects Part 3

Saving the best until last?  You be the judge!  Here are the three gorgeous projects designed by Stephanie Pike.

I love this vintage, shabby-chic style card.  I can see it as a Mother's Day card, can't you?
Steph used the new pleated ribbon, and the new Rue Des Fleurs stamp set.  Gorgeous!

This pretty card showcases the new Edgelits, and the Simply Scored tool was also used here.  The flowers are from the Bordering on Romance stamp set.

Too cute!  This card features the Baby Prints stamp set.
I hope you've enjoyed them!  I have a few new projects to share with you during the week.

Also, a note to my class regulars - we are about to get our house painted, so I won't be able to host my usual monthly class until they have been and gone.  I'll let you know ASAP!


No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...