Sunday 15 April 2012

A Mixed Bunch from the new Mini



You know how much I love it when Stampin' Up! design a stamp set, and a punch that co-ordinate?  I love it a thousand times infinity (as my children would say).  This set is just perfect for cards, scrapbook layouts, or adding a decorative touch to a gift tag....I have many ideas bubbling to the 
surface looking at these! 

Stamps:  Mixed Bunch (NEW Mini 125537 clearmount, set of 6, $46.95);
Bordering on Romance (NEW Mini clearmount, 125482 set of 5 $40.95) ;
Teeny Tiny Sentiments (set of 24, 2011-12 Idea Book , clearmount 120024, $46.95

Paper:   Shimmery White,  (121717, pack of 10, $13.95)








Nor Quite Navy cardstock, 108606 pack of 24, $13.95
Ink:  Poppy Parade, Not Quite Navy  

Other:  Big Shot, Edgelit Dies Adorning Accents (NEW Mini 125595, $19.95, set of 2);  Word Window Punch, Modern label Punch, Circle Punch, Basic Pearls

And the inside:  (I probably need to stamp something there, it looks a little plain)



 And here is one that is handy to have, ready to send.  Of course, you could swap the sentiment around for any occasion (the beauty of the Teeny Tiny Sentiments set is that they all fit inside the Word Window Punch, so it is easy to swap them in or out).
As before, I've used the NEW Blossom Punch (125603, $33.95) and the Mixed Bunch Stampset, with Teeny Tiny Sentiments, the Word Window and label punch and I've used the new Edgelit embossing folder for the little heart border there - so cute!

I have spent all weekend cutting up the make and take kits for the three cards I've designed for the Launch next weekend - can't wait to show you!  But I'll wait until after the Launch, I think.

In other news, the 4 Things are back to school tomorrow - woohoo!



1 comment:

Rebecca O'Gorman said...

Lovely blog update, looks great. Pretty card too!

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...