Sunday 1 April 2012

Hello Autumn!

It is finally here!  The Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue!

click HERE to go to an online version of the Mini Catalogue!


Looky at what I've made:

I CASE'd this layout from the Stampin Up! Demonstrator Magazine, Impressions.  I love that they provide ideas and inspirations every month!
NEW Twitterpated DSP.  There is a matching fabric, Yummy!

More NEW Stamps - this one is Bordering on Romance.  It co-ordinates with a NEW Edgelits die, and a NEW Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!  Squeee!  

More showing off about our holiday!  Also the NEW pleated ribbon, the NEW Framelits Die, Twitterpated DSP, and Bordering on Romance stamp set. 

The owls aren't new, but the Framelits dies are!  How cute (and easy) to make  these matching card and gift tag sets?  the "happy birthday" is actually from a retired stamp set.
And just in case you've forgotten, we are holding a Launch of the new mini on Sunday 22nd April - we still have some spots, so be quick to RSVP, grab a friend and have a fun day creating pretty things!


I hope you all have a fabulous Easter break! 


2 comments:

kilroy said...

I had to check your mini to see if I could get any hints as to what is coming our way. No, it is mainly our occasions mini with the exception of one set that they already said would be in our cattie. I just crossed my mind that your score board is in inches not cm and mm.

AB. said...

Gorgeous projects Louise. I particularly like your owls card and the wood grain feature on the Framelit panel - that's very cool!! btw....thank you for your kind comment on my blog. :)

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...