Saturday 25 May 2013

Stampin' Up! South Pacific Convention 2013



I am at our annual Convention at the moment, which is always fun - but this year is better than ever because it is the 25th Anniversary of Stampin' Up!  and it is in Brisbane!

We've had talented Demonstrators show us fun ways to use our gorgeous products; we've had classes on how to use My Digital Studio, integrating social media into our businesses, been given free new products and a copy of the upcoming new 2013-14 Catalogue!  I can't show it or the new products yet; but trust me - you'll LOVE it!

Last night was out Awards night and afterparty - so much fun!  And today is the last day - still more to come.

Here are some things I can show you:

Here I am with the beautiful and gracious Shelli Gardner, co-founder and CEO  of Stampin' Up!

R-L:  Lyanna, Juanita, Steph , Jan at the after party

One of the lovely display boards (the cards are swaps made by the Demonstrators who attend Convention - mine is there somewhere!)

This is the fun card we learned to create in the MDS...Yes!  class yesterday.

Once I've uploaded all my pictures, I'll have more to share!

In the meantime, Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, sorry I didn't get to catch up with you at convention, I kept looking for you but didn't see you. Wasn't it fantastic!

kilroy said...

I was wondering if you were there. Sue

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...