Saturday 4 May 2013

MDS Monday (On Saturday!)

LOL, I meant to schedule this post for Momday, but instead, I've posted it today (Saturday.)  Oops.

Wow, the weeks are rolling by fast, aren't they?  May is always an incredibly busy month for me,  but at lease MDS is making it quick to scrapbook!  Don't get me wrong, I love traditional scrapbooking too, but this is definitely a fast way to get up to date, so you don't feel guilty about all those photos on your computer.

I also tried printing out a photobook with Snapfish - have to say, they did a great job.  It was especially easy with the photobooks I've done in MDS, I just uploaded the pages as .jpeg files, and dropped them into black Snapfish pages.  I tried a soft cover 8 x 8 inch size, as it wasn't very expensive.  It would make a beautiful Mother's Day gift.  Here are some photos to show you how they look:





I've also been doing some challenges in a Facebook group called Simply My Digital Studio run by Heather Summers and Kimberly Van Diepen.  It's a lot of fun!  This week's challenge was a sketch:


And here's what I made:

I used MDS, Hello World Kit, and Fan Fair (for the frame)

What do you think?

Also, there's a fabulous promotion at the moment (Just in time for International Scrapbooking Day):


 Can't go wrong, really!
Contact me, or click here to go shopping!


Hopefully I'll be doing video tutorials soon, so watch this space!


No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...