Tuesday 10 December 2013

MDS - Makes life easy

I'm so glad I have My Digital Studio when it comes to this crazy time of year.  Last week, I helped create a beautiful and meaningful Teacher Gift, which I was able to print at home onto Whisper White card stock and frame.  The work of minutes!

All I did was open an A4 document in My Digital Studio, and used MDS alphabet stamps for the title, then I opened a text box for each name or word and rotated some of them until I was happy with the look.  I was able to use the different fonts installed on my computer (I have lots - some of them are from free sites like dafont.com) for each child's name.




This "Subway Art" was made with the names of the children in the class, in bright colours and different fonts.  

This piece was made using words collected from the children to describe  their lovely teacher.
What do you think?  If I'd had more time, I might have sent them off to be printed professionally, but they actually worked out very well on my home printer.  Thank goodness!


No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...