Saturday 18 January 2014

Gift Card Holder



My kids are at the ages where gift cards are the way to go for their friends' birthdays.  I was browsing the internet for some ideas recently, and came across this awesome YouTube video by a clever Stampin' Up! demonstrator in the USA, Jackie Topa.

My son is going to a birthday party today, so this was just what I needed!  I made two while I was at it:




I used the following products:

Cardstock:  Real Red, Midnight Muse, Whisper White
Ink:  Real Red Classic Ink, Midnight Muse Classic Ink, Daffodil Delight Classic Ink
Stamps:  Bring On the Cake, Perfect Pennants (Sneak peek - this is from the NEW mini)
Other:  Gingham Garden washi tape, Paper Trimmer, Score Board, Envelope Punch Board, SNAIL Adhesive.


Check out Jackie's video:




Have fun trying this yourself!  As always, you can purchase these products in my Online Store.



No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...