Sunday 12 January 2014

Weekend Roundup

I love that my Thing 2 is so patient teaching Things 3 and 4 how to play cricket.

Summer school holidays are still on.  That means normal routines are out the window; we have cricket games to play,  new pool toys to test out, trips to the beach,  back to school shopping, new school shoes, dentist appointments, haircuts, podiatrist appointments, movies and playdates.

Small boys - notice how perfectly his ears are in focus while his face is blurry?  He's not one for standing still.

I've recently got a Silhouette Cameo ecutter, and I've been trying to carve out some time to learn how to use it while the holidays are on.  I'll show you what I've been working on shortly.  I'm loving that I'm able to use my favourite MDS images with it.

I have another sneak peek of new product too - not my favourite sample, because I was using leftover card stock from a previous project,  and whatever colours were on my desk.



And it's a die!

I know, I owe you a tutorial for the window card.  I'll get to it!



No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...