Wednesday 23 July 2014

Blended Hexagons

Here's the last of the hexagon cards to show you - I hope you can see how you can use something you have in different ways to create totally different looks.
This time I used a plain black biro I had lying around to trace the hexagons, and used my new Blendabilities to colour each hexagon.  I need to practice so I improve my technique, but I still love the way this card turned out.  I love the pop of colour against the Blackberry Bliss layer, which I've embossed with a new embossing folder too.  I've used the Project Life corner rounder - and the Project Life framelits here as well.  Again, they are not just for scrapbooking!  
Here's what I used this time:
post signature

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...