Tuesday 22 July 2014

Hexagon Hive Again

Told you it would be the product of the week!  Here's another creation using this amazingly versatile product:

Like yesterday's card, I used the hexagon framelit as a stencil.  This time I used my new Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Marker to trace the designs, and I stamped the cute little star from Something To Say in the middle.  Then I cut out the two big stars using the new Star Framelits, and stamped the cheerful sentiment using new photopolymer stamps from the Age Awareness set.  Fun!  And quick.  I think this would make a great kids or masculine card.  Or a masculine kid's card.  

Have a lovely day!


post signature

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...