Tuesday 15 July 2014

Launch Recap Part 2


 This was the table of our pre-loved retired product for sale at the beginning of the day (not all was mine!): I think I sold more than half of what I brought, so I was happy with that!


As I said yesterday, as well as a busy day of making cards, we provided plenty of inspiration by way of displays.  

Here was the Blendabilities display, where you could check out this awesome new product:


And the Project Life Display:

Bec made up a gorgeous album of her beautiful family using Project Life - I'm inspired!


We had a My Digital Studio Display:


As well as plenty of cards and pretty 3D projects to keep you inspired!


Want to see more of the cards we made?

Here's a gorgeous one designed by Steph Pike:

Recipe:  Paper:  Whisper White, DSP
Stamps:  Gifts of Kindness, Flower Patch
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Black Stayzon, Pear Pizazz, Calypso Coral
Other: Big Shot, Flower Fair Framelits, Rhinestone, Dimensionals

So, so pretty!  I love the white space, and this flower set is my new favourite!  It's a new photopolymer set, and it works beautifully with our clear blocks.

Here's another of Steph's creations:

Stamps:  Work of Art
Ink:  Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay
Paper:  Hello Honey, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Other:  Crushed Curry ribbon, Dimensionals, rhinestones

Isn't it lovely?   Love the colour combination.  I've been playing with this stamp set rather a lot and I have heaps of samples to show you in upcoming posts, so stay tuned!

And here's Steph's final card:

Stamps:  Hello There (hostess), Dictionary
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Pistatio Pudding DSP, Whisper White
Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistatio Pudding, Crumb Cake
Other:  Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Bakers Twine, Seam Binding ribbon, adhesive pearls, corner rounder punch

Divine!  Love this hostess set - I was able to preorder it as a Demonstrator perk, but you can earn it by hosting a party, or just collecting enough orders from your friends to qualify.  Contact me to see how you can get it too!

As usual, you can order any of the products used to make these from my Online Store.

Here are the details:







No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...