Thursday 20 November 2014

Graduation Cards


This week marks the end of school forever for this year's crop of Year 12 students.  My daughter volunteered my services to make six cards for the girls in her House who were graduating and I took up the challenge.  The photos aren't brilliant, as I only had time to snap a quick pic with my phone before they were whisked away.
I used one of my favourite stamps - Feel Goods (page 36 of the Catalogue) - because I feel the sentiment "She Believed She Could...So She Did" is particularly inspiring to young women.


And inside, these words from the Something To Say stamp set are pretty applicable for graduates!

Here are blurry close ups of each card - pretty simple, but special all the same.  










Here are all the products I used to make these cards:
post signature

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...