Sunday 30 November 2014

Quick 'n easy tags with My Digital Studio




I love being able to make things on the fly - let's face it, with all the craziness going on at this time of year, I'm never as prepared as I'd like to be.  This is something you can have up your sleeve - you can make them up quickly, or have them all ready to go, depending on your schedule.  
This MDS download is perfect for tags - or for a bit of Christmas Subway Art!  I love it.

All I did was make a blank A4 page for my project, then recoloured the stamp to my liking, sized it to the tag size I preferred, filled the page and printed out a whole page on Whisper White Cardstock on my home printer.  Ta Da!

Then I just used my paper trimmer to cut out the individual tags, and punched the top (or bottom) of the tag with the Angled Tag Topper Punch, put a little Baker's Twine through the hole, and they were done.


If you'd like to make these yourself, click on the links below!
post signature

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...