Wednesday 22 July 2009

Next Class: Punch Pals Christmas in Julaugust!

LOL! Yes, I've run out of available time to do a Christmas in July class, but I CAN offer a Christmas class the first week of August!

This is what we'll be making a cute box plus six cards:

Wouldn't that make a cute gift for someone special? Or a great way to start off your own Christmas cards.

I'm planning on a daytime class (10:30am on Thursday 6th August 2009) for up to 10 people and a night time class (7:30pm Thursday 6th August 2009) for up to 10 people.

If there is more demand, I'll run the class again. Please email me to secure your spot! Cost will be $30. You will need to bring your own basic kit (adhesives) and you will be able to purchase SNAIL refills and SNAIL on the day, if you need to. Make sure you let me know if you will need me to order them for you when you RSVP.

We will be going to the snow with the kids from Saturday 8th August to Saturday 16th August, so any other classes will be held after that week.

Please feel free to email me or leave a comment with any questions or concerns. Beginners are welcome!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great class. Looks like fun.

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...