Wednesday 15 July 2009

Continuing with the male card theme....

I've been playing with some Father's Day ideas using this cute stamp from Eight Great Greetings. I used Pacific Point - I hardly ever use this colour, but I like how it looks in this combination! The first card is quite simple, just lots of layers:

The second is a slightly stepped up version of the first with brads, ribbon and some playing with markers and cutting out:
Then with the leftover Kiwi kiss I made this:
I used markers to colour the stamp and I really should have made them darker, but I'm happy with the way the branches worked out. This idea has been floating in my head for a while.

I have a few more cards that I don' think I'm allowed to show yet, because they are using some NEW stamps from the NEW Spring Mini, which runs from 1st August - 30th November. Stay tuned kids!

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...