Friday 31 July 2009

One more sleep until Spring Mini!

Last two sneak peeks for you:
Two totally different looks with the same stamp set. I've used Great Friend from the new Mini - love it!

The first card has a layer of vellum which I've edged with the Eyelet Border Punch. It reminds me of lace, so pretty. Tricky to punch through I must admit - I used a post it note for extra heft when punching the vellum. I think I saw the idea on Claire Daly's blog? I'll come back later and edit with a link when I check.

The second card is a CASE of one I saw on Splitcoasters (again I'll edit later to link to the original artist). It has emboss resist (the white flourish) and a lot of sponging, plus a subtle use of the En Francais background stamp.

I have to put children to bed now, so I'll be back later.

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...