Saturday, 18 July 2009

Too cold to create!

I know Brisbane isn't exactly known for freezing weather, but we have had quite a cold snap this week. And as a result, instead of me going downstairs to my little craft lair and creating things until midnight, I've been holed up in my bed, reading, with the heater on.

As a result, I'll be doing a few things today - a 40th birthday party for a dear friend (need to make wrapping paper and card), a niece's birthday next week, etc.

Hopefully, that means I'll have some fun things to show you tomorrow!

xx L

3 comments:

Leah said...

Hi, I know what you mean. The fingers don't work properly when there frozen. :)

Lynda S said...

Feel better soon Louise!! Don't come to Sydney at the mo....AM temps below 5 degs and tops only bout 15...cld be worse tho...cld be Canberra...LOL!!

Louise said...

LOL girls, glad to know I'm not the only one!