Monday 21 December 2009

Christmas Decorations

The kids and I have been making some decorations for the tree (which we Still haven't put up yet....oops).  This is so easy and your kids will really enjoy it.  All you need are some punches (or you cut hand cut some shapes, if you enjoy that), thread/ribbon, SNAIL and a little sticky strip.

Here are some my lovely assistants helped me make:

These used the scallop circle punch, some pearls from the Pretties kit, and some silver thread from my stash.
Here are some others using lots of different punches - curly label punch, butterfly punch, etc.  I think I've even used the full heart punch, large star punch and scalloped square punch, but I'm not sure if I've photographed them.

Easy and pretty, don't you think?

Finally here's a decoration I first saw on Jayne Mercer's blog - truly simple but effective!  Also a great use for the hat pins in the Pretties Kit (I must confess I've never been able to find a use for them until now!)

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...