Thursday 3 December 2009

Summer Mini is Here

From 1st December Until 31st March, you can order lovely NEW stuff!  Hmmm, sounds like a Christmas present idea to me!

Over on the Sidebar to the left you can click on the words above the Summer Mini picture to have a look at the catalogue.  I am mailing some out tomorrow (a little later than I intended, sorry!) , but if you would like one, please contact me.

Also - take note of my Stampin' Up! website (also on the sidebar there), because it has current promotions, my calendar of classes, etc, and other good stuff.  I will be continuing with this blog, never fear!

Better dash, my kids have their last day of school tomorrow and I'm nearly finished making 60 -odd bookmarks (in lieu of Christmas cards)  for them to give their friends.

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...