Wednesday 13 January 2010

Some miscellaneous things!

I just found a few pictures of things on my computer that I had intended to post on my blog, but never got around to.  So here they are!

I had purchased these glass candleholders about a year ago cheaply on sale at Spotlight  and kept them with a vague idea to do a class with them....the class never happened.  I re-discovered them and applied some of the cute Rub-ons to the glass,  and voila!  I was going to give these as presents, but decided to keep them for myself, LOL.

Next, here is a gorgeous bookmark my lovely friend Barb made for me - she doesn't have a blog yet, but she will one day I'm sure!  Isn't this gorgeous?


Next is a cute little tealight/votive candle thing I made from tag punches, vellum, and embossing with gold.
 I even found some battery-operated tealights which looked lovely inside it.  Don't have a photo of it lit, but it was very pretty.  Would have been a lovely table decoration for Christmas dinner.  Obviously you could do them without the Christmas theme too.



I am still knee-deep in clutter at the moment (doing a deep Spring Clean and de-clutter before the kids start back at school) and am planning my classes for the next 6 months or so,  and I've been making some projects with the Sale A Bration sets to show you at a Blog Hop that I'm participating in on Jan 25th!    Not long to go now, make sure you contact me to book your workshop during SAB.  Check my Stampin' Up! website too because I'll be putting class details on there shortly.

But for now, I'm heading off to a nearby indoor playcentre with the kids to meet some friends.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...