Friday 26 February 2010

Variation on a theme

I pulled out some cute gift cards I made at Convention last year with Trendy Trees  and was inspired to have a play with the same basic layout and stamp set.
I felt that this one was a little plain - in hindsight I should have trimmed the white cardstock so there wasn't as much "white space."

The next one was a little different:
Again, same basic layout, colours and stamp set but a totally different result.  I added a bit of subtle background pattern stamped in Versamark, used the spiral punch along the edge, a bit of hemp twine, and I was done.  I quite like the way this turned out.  

Last of all, I used the SAB set you can earn for FREE, "Good Neighbours."


I stamped a subtle background in Versamark and used the same layout as before.

I really like this card!  Which do you prefer?

1 comment:

Karen said...

These are AWESOME Lou! I am such a big fan of simple elegance and these are gorgeous! Love them!

Karen
x

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...