Tuesday 10 August 2010

Fifth Avenue, Baby


I've been playing with some ideas using the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set (one of my favourites) and did a 12 x 12 scrapbooking layout, featuring a little of the matching Urban Garden DSP and Kiwi Kiss ribbon.  I quite like the way this turned out!  

Next is another baby card, for another beautiful little boy (what is in the water around here?  LOL) which I designed from scraps sitting on my table!   I've used the Fox and Friends giraffe, and the sentiment is from Nursery Neccessities (which will soon be gone, sob!).  The little label is from the Mini Catalogue - a Big Shot die,  cute, isn't it?


1 comment:

Manda said...

Well done you - love the sb layout, which is exactly what you wanted. Very nice.

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...