Tuesday 31 August 2010

One More Sleep!

Until the New Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue!  Woo-hoo!

That means you have only a few hours left if you wish to order any of the retiring products (check my Last Chance List for items that have sold out, as far as I know).  If  anyone wishes to order any retiring products from me tonight I will place an order - but you must phone or email me by 9:00pm or you will miss out!

Things have been crazy busy with me (when are they not?) because we have had a weekend of dancing for Daughter 1, and I've been prepping for our big New Catty Launch this weekend!  There are a few spots still available if you are keen to have a fun day of playing with new stuff - and remember, your new catalogue will be included in the price!

Here are a few sneak peeks to whet your appetite:

These are the cards Amada and I made recently, with new DSP and a new stamp set, Friends Never Fade.  The green cardstock is Wild Wasabi, which is part of the new colour renovation too!  We both set out to make the same card, but they look quite different, don't they?

This card uses a new embossing folder, and new stamp ser, Amour.  Gorgeous!  Oh, and there is also a new core colour there too - River Rock.
This one shows a new stamp  (available on it's own!) which matches a new punch!  You know how much I love matchy-matchy.  The card base is Wild Wasabi.  Love that colour!

2 comments:

Jane said...

what do you mean 1 sleep???? Won't you be staying up and ordering at midnight????

Louise said...

Well, yes! LOL! I mean, one more sleep for you!

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...