Saturday 7 August 2010

How to get a new catalogue of your very own!

I was a bit excited to receive my new catalogue, so much so that I forgot all about telling you how you can get one yourself!

There are three ways:
1. If you attend the big catalogue launch we are holding on the 4th September, a new catty is included in the materials (contact me to book in);
2. You can purchase one from me for $12.95 plus postage if required (I can arrange for it to be mailed anywhere in Australia or you can collect it from me if you are local and would prefer);
3. You recieve one for FREE if you hostess a workshop!
Contact me to let me know how you want to order a lovely new catalogue of your very own!

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...