Sunday 1 August 2010

The Last Chance List

is now up on the Stampin' Up! Website - it is 8 pages long!!!!!!
I have made a new page/tab on my blog just for things related to the Last Chance List and will keep it updated when things start selling out.

The Last Chance List is HERE.

In other exciting news, we Demos have seen a PDF copy of the new catalogue, and it is GORGEOUS!  Very very close to the US catalogue (which you can see on the Stampin' Up! Website by clicking on the little globe in the upper right corner and changing Australia to US).

I have placed my orders for my boxes of new catalogues, and some new pre-order goodies so I can get creating some lovely samples for you all.

It is going to be so fun!

Got a million things to do today, the Fete was lovely yesterday, and I need to upload and edit some pictures to show you, so I'll sign off now for the moment.

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...