Monday 11 July 2011

Blogging from my iPad?

I have discovered a new (new to me, anyway) App for iPad called Blogsy which will allegedly make my blogging life easier. Let's test it, shall we?

Previously if I'm away from my computer I have had to email my blog posts to Blogger, which is ok, but a little klutzy. I can post photos, but can't edit my post and it is a bit hit-and-miss as to how much text goes with the photo, which can be frustrating!

For the purpose of this experiment I've uploaded some photos to Picasa (which is the photo sharing platform used by Blogger/Google).

This is one of the cards we'll be making at my Masculine Cards Class later this week, it is CASED from a card I saw on Splitcoast by a talented lady called Carrie Sampsel, she has a blog called Carrie's Scrapyard

Woo hoo I can make links from Blogsy! Yay!

I have a feeling Blogsy and I will be getting very well acquainted over the next few weeks!

Half of my children are back at school tomorrow, I'd best check they have uniforms, etc.

1 comment:

Kerri D said...

Well it worked Louise!!! Oh & lovely card!

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...