Wednesday 13 July 2011

Going to miss that kid.

My eldest is off to school camp today.   She's hardly slept, she is so excited.  I repacked her bag last night, LOL, insisting she take warmer clothes.  She's looking forward to spending time with her friends, doing canoeing, archery, the campfire, etc etc.  I know she'll have a brilliant time.  Just going to miss her.  On Monday I ended up in bed all day with a migraine, and she was the sweetest little nurse, keeping the little ones out of my room, making me cups of tea, checking on me.  She's not allowed to grow up and leave me.  I'll miss her too much.


In other news, I have the two youngest home sick today.  So they are having a great day lying on the couch watching tv.  Again, I kind of like having them around.

Did I tell you I have a new recruit in my downline?  The lovely Michelle!  Welcome to my team.  This girl is seriously creative and passionate about Stampin' Up!    I love her to bits too,  I'm so glad to have met her - only a year ago - as a customer.  Now she's a friend and my downline!  Can't wait for her blog, she'll knock your socks off with the gorgeous things she creates.


Finally, I must show you the gorgeous butterflies another friend and customer, Sarah P made recently to decorate her table for a special occasion she was hosting:



Aren't they divine?  She used her Big Shot with the  Bigz butterfly die (on page 154, $42.95.), called Beautiful Butterflies, and her embossing folders.


I think I should commission her to do more samples for me, don't  you?

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...