Monday 18 July 2011

Don't Be Shocked...

But I'm posting again! LOL!

The kids are back at school, and I am determined to get better at posting regularly. Can you believe it is only a couple of weeks until we find out which things in the Catalogue are retiring, and only about six weeks until the new Idea Book & Catalogue? Can't wait!

In the meantime, here are some recent scrapbook pages to show you:

This is a very "clean and simple" one that I can't remember posting - my apologies if I have previously!
I loved how the card stock (Pacific Point) just went so well with the photos.

This one features a favorite photo of mine - I love the cheeky look on my baby's face! The flowers are all punched or die cut with the Big Shot, and some are then embossed as well. This is CASEd from our SU! Demo publication, I love it! I have also stamped various flower stamps there. Stamps: Printed Petals, Petal Pizzazz, Vintage Vogue. Big Shot dies: Floral Fusion, Flower Folds, Island Floral, and the Elegant Lines, Perfect Polka Dots, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folders. Punches: Fancy Flower Extra Large, Boho Blossoms Extra Large, Itty Bitty Shapes punch Trio. Other: brads, adhesive pearls. I added some dimension to the petals by curling them slightly with my bone folder.

While I was on a roll with the flowers, I did this page:

Big Shot Dies: Blossom Party. Other: Spiral border punch, tea stain ink (distressing kit), buttons, linen thread.

I finally broke down and purchased the Leaves die, I couldn't resist using it with this gorgeous paper from the current Mini ( it ends at the end of the month). I love these earthy colours.

I was supposed to go for a run today....it is now 9:30pm so I guess it isn't happening tonight! Maybe if I go to bed now I can get up early tomorrow? Hmm, we'll see how that pans out!

2 comments:

Jan McAnulty said...

These are all gorgeous, Lou (as usual!) - and your kids are all so gorgeous too. I have been wanting to have a go doing a page or a card with the embossed flowers myself, but so busy lately it just hasn't happened - yours has inspired me to try to snatch some time to do it soon.

mandastamps@blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous pages Lou..... I love all your scrapbooking.

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...